"CREATIVITY is thinking up new things. INNOVATION is doing new things." Theodore Levitt
Bexar County Academy Charter School offers State-of-the-Art and creative curriculum programs. Students acquire the entrepreneurial mindset through innovation and self-reliance, equipping them to drive toward their best futures in the 21st Century.
MULTI-MEDIA PROGRAM (in-person and online coursework)
- Film Production-Cinematography (Multi-Media)
- Audio Engineering - Audio Tracking
- Graphic Design - Animation creation
- Photography - Camera functions and execution
- Internships (based on availability, certain restrictions may apply). Click here to learn more.
START UP TECH PROGRAM (in-person)
- Introduction to App Development (Mobile App)
- Business ideation and crafting the pitch