Mandatory masks/facial covering details:
EVERYDAY GOOD HEALTH HABITS
- Wear a mask or facial covering. BCA requires all students and staff to wear a mask. (BCA recommend wearing double-masks or N95 mask).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick. Keeping a sick child at home prevents the spread of illness in the school community and allows the child an opportunity to rest and recover. Please read our CISD’s health attendance guidelines.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Do not eat or drink after others.
- COVID-19 Small Gathering Tip: Celebrating virtually or with members of your own household (who are consistently taking measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19) poses the lowest risk for spread. Your household is anyone who currently lives and shares common spaces in your housing unit (such as your house or apartment).