Dear BCA Staff, Parents and Guardians:
We hope this letter finds you remaining healthy and well under these trying circumstances. In our effort to keep all informed, I wanted to share with you the latest information received from our Governor, Greg Abbott.
Effective today, Friday, April 17 at noon, Governor Greg Abbott issued an executive order declaring that ALL TEXAS schools will remain closed for the duration of this school year.
Having said that, the education of our children still remains our top priority in spite of the new learning methods required since the onset of COVID-19; therefore, the Bexar County campus will continue utilizing the Distance Learning program as we have been throughout the duration of the school year.
As always, we will keep you informed with updates as we receive them, and sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding. Please continue to take care of yourselves and your children.
Dr. Ross F. Williams Jr. Superintendent
- BCA COVID19 Confirmed School Cases Parent Letter - 01.25.2021
- BCA Districts COVID-19 School Closure Letter - 01.12.2021
- April 17, 2020: BCACS COVID-19 School Closure Extension Letter
- April 2, 2020: Thank you letter from Superintendent
- March 31, 2020: BCACS COVID-19 School Closure Extension Letter
- March 24, 2020: BCACS COVID-19 School Closure Extension Letter
- March 19, 2020: BCACS COVID-19 Executive Order, Governor Greg Abbott
- March 13, 2020: BCACS COVID-19 Spring Break Extended School Closure
- March 12, 2020: BCACS COVID-19 Facility Spring Break Deep Cleaning Notification Letter
- March 11, 2020: BCACS COVID-19 and Regular Hygiene Procedure Letter