Mission and Educational BeliefsMission
At Bexar County Academy, our mission as parents, educators, and community is to promote academic excellence. Our school incorporates entrepreneurship, technology,
and the skills necessary to raise student achievement and to ensure that our students become productive members of society.
- Student learning is the priority of our school.
- The learning needs of students should be the primary focus of all decisions.
- Parents must be equal partners in the education of their children.
- We must engage the community in education by providing and welcoming opportunities for collaboration.
- Students learn in different ways and they should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning styles.
- Education must be flexible and responsive to the needs of students, community, and society.
- Technology is a tool that will enhance the curriculum, instruction, and academic achievement.
- The school should provide a clean and safe environment that promotes student learning.